Facebook is increasingly being used for business promotions across the globe. Creating and customising your Facebook Business page is the first step for promoting your business online. Once that is done, here are some tips that will get your business great visibility and high customer engagement!
Facebook for Business
Boost important posts
The best way to reach the audiences that matter to you with posts promoting your products or services is by boosting them.
Once you’ve planned your content calendar around key holiday dates, simply click Boost at the bottom of an existing or new post. This helps you:
- Increase purchases by taking people to your site on link posts
- Reach more people through important posts like new product or service announcements
- Grow your customers by targeting new audiences
Connect with words and pictures
The right combination of holiday-themed images and alluring copy that reflect your business objectives can really get your audience interested. Keep these tips in mind:
- Use high-quality photos that showcase your business or products, or lifestyle images of people interacting with them
- Keep your sentences short and instructive. Add a call to action on your Boosted Posts like “shop now” or “buy today” to tell people what you’d like them to do.
- Test different photos and messages to see which ones your audience responds to most
Keep your creative refreshed
The more recent your posts are, the more interesting people will find them. To keep your Boosted Posts from going stale:
- Post relevant content. For example, if an important holiday has just passed, it’s time to post about the next holiday or event.
- Test which posts work best and review their performance. Boost different posts with the same objective, but switch the photos and copy.
- Don’t leave customers hanging. Respond quickly to comments on your posts to let fans know you’re listening to feedback.
In addition to boosting posts, being consistent in the quality and types of ongoing posts you create can help your audience know what kinds of messages to expect from you.
The holidays are a busy time for your business, and a content calendar can help you plan ahead and make sure posts use a similar message each time. You can:
- Schedule posts for when most of your audience is online
- Highlight days to create boosted posts for major business events or product news
Target your posts
Depending on your goals, you may want to post something that will interest people in specific ages, genders or more.
Here’s the easiest way to control who sees a particular post:
- At the top of your page, click Settings, then click Post Targeting and Privacy and check the box
- Then, begin writing a new post on your Page
- When you’re done, select the target icon in the bottom left corner and click Add Targeting
- Target your post based on gender, interests, age, location and more. As you refine your targeting, you’ll be able to see how many people your post could potentially reach.
- Click Post
Review post performance
You can get a better understanding of who your most engaged audience is by regularly checking your Page Insights. It shows you:
- Post engagement, such as the number of people your posts were shown to, likes, comments, shares and more
- People who like your Page and other demographic information, including their genders, ages and locations
Once you know who your most engaged audience is, you can refine your Boosted Posts to appeal to them and adjust your targeting accordingly. Hope these tips help you manage your facebook page better in order to increase leads for your business.